session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Artifactual Literacy for the Public Good: Inciting Meaning-Making through the Artifactual
14 SES 12 A
- Learning Lives: Literacy and identity in the transition from kindergarten to primary school
Øystein Gilje Øystein Gilje
- Materializing Literacies: Interrogating home literacies using an artifactual perspective
Kate Pahl Kate Pahl
- Materializing the Immaterial: Four teenagers and their multimodal compositions
Jennifer Rowsell Jennifer Rowsell
- Spongebob Squarepants in the Classroom – artifacts as resources for young children’s literacies
Anders Björkvall Charlotte Engblom
- Artifactual Literacy for the Public Good: Inciting meaning-making through the artifactual
Øystein Gilje Kate Pahl Anders Björkvall Charlotte Engblom Øystein Gilje Jennifer Rowsell Barbara Comber
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.