session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Poster Exhibition / Poster Session
14 SES 9.5 PE/PS
- What trajectories could be expected in rural school network development?
Silvie Kucerova Silvie Kucerova Zdenek Kucera Sami Tantarimaki
- Evaluation Of How Parents’ Associations Function
Karlos Santiago Etxeberria José F. Lukas Luis Lizasoain Hernández Luis Joaristi Olariaga
- Parental Involvement in Their Children's Education and Children’s Self-Perception
- Teaching staff perception about relationships between students' families and school
Maria Paz García Sanz Maria Paz García Sanz Joaquín Parra Martínez María Ángeles Gomariz Vicente Laura Raquel Morillas Pedreño
- „Communal Landscapes of Education“ – Mediation of Post-Fordist Capitalism and the Social Construction of Childhood?
- The Relation of School Entrance Age and School Achievement in Primary School
Marija Sakic Lidija Cilic Burusic Toni Babarovic Josip Burusic
- The Social Representations of parents and guardians on the work of teachers in urban CEIMS
Luciana de Oliveira Maria Helena Batista Vilares Cordeiro
- Mothers’ Worries About Children’s Schooling, Mother’s Homework Assistance, and Children’s Skills
Gintautas Silinskas Marja-Kristiina Lerkkanen Jari-Erik Nurmi
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.