02 SES 14 A, Symposium: Promoting Personal Development, Cultural Education And Freedom Of Choice In Vocational And Social Re-Integration Processes For Young People
Discussant: Manuel Ribeiro
Early school leaving is a serious problem for individuals and society. For that there are many reasons (often highly individual). Based on the establishment of an e-database through the collection of documents on EU education, training and employment strategies for vocational training policy makers, the main aims of the "CoProIntegration" TOI project are (i) to transfer and partly to develop new educational approaches for a supportive environment at work for young people dropping out of school, representing a second chance model (ii) to adapt reintegration programmes of former Leonardo projects to include key skills like communication skills, new technologies, cultural education and socio-occupational training, (iii) to create a package of training modules for social workers, teachers, instructors and supervisory staff, (iv) to pilot these modules and to test the results with young trainees, in this way producing new research outcomes. There are ten partners from five countries (BE, DE, FR, SI, TR) to contribute experience and research results: A vocational institute of a University, a regional educational authority connected to a University, a ministry of education and a vocational rehabilitation institute of a University. The local consortium includes an educational authority, Universities, a municipality and educational associations.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.