session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Symposium: Promoting Personal Development, Cultural Education And Freedom Of Choice In Vocational And Social Re-Integration Processes For Young People
02 SES 14 A
Discussant: Manuel Ribeiro
- Promoting Personal Development, Cultural Education and Freedom of Choice in Vocational and Social Re-Integration Processes for Young People
Gerald Heidegger Kerem Tolga Saatcioglu Wiebke Petersen Zdenka Wltavsky Huseyin Ekiz Eduardo Figueira Manuel Ribeiro
- Comprehensive guidance and support for young disadvantaged drop-outs in Europe – The aims of the Leonardo da Vinci Project “CoProIntegration”
Gerald Heidegger Kerem Tolga Saatcioglu
- European Models of Self-Evaluation for Training the Trainers in Vocational and Social Re-Integration Programmes
Wiebke Petersen Gerald Heidegger
- Inclusive Education for Disadvantaged Young People in Europe
- Training Trainers for Help Relationships with Young People at Risk of Abandonment
Gerald Heidegger Huseyin Ekiz
- Relevance of Entrepreneurship in Compulsory Education – the Case of Portugal
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.