14 SES 13, Dialogue and Social Transformation, Part II: Methodological Issues, Session It I
Symposium, Part 2
Action Research is a methodology for social change, across a community of practice. Action Research allows actively participating in their environments to change life situations. The key question is the involvement of everybody in research process. The action develops a loop learning cycles, which: analyzes the problem, planning solutions, implement action, and evaluated actions. The end of the cycle is the beginning of a new cycle of action research. ACOGE Research Group investigates to transform the social reality with people involved. Our principal Action Research, are: (a) Plan for a Host Immigrant Students. This news plans tailored to each school have been developed with teachers, families, and children. (b) School as Learning Community. This school had low expectations of success in students. The first change to transform the center, was opening up the participation of students, families, volunteers, researchers and academics. This year the school is a place of dreams and hope. Our school is full of children and adults learning. Together we are transforming the school, and changing the community.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.