session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Dialogue and Social Transformation, Part II: Methodological Issues, Session It I
14 SES 13
Symposium, Part 2
- Dialogue And Social Transformation: Methodological Issues
Aitor Gomez Linda Hargreaves Janne Pietarinen José Juan Barba Pedro Silva Suzanne Gatt Sandra Racionero Ruth Kershner Kirsi Pyhältö Tiina Soini
- Eliciting Children’s Beliefs About Knowledge And Knowing: The Power Of Dialogic Methods
Linda Hargreaves Ruth Kershner
- Crossing Boundaries And Combining Methods - The Case Of Finnish Follow-up Study
Janne Pietarinen Kirsi Pyhältö Tiina Soini
- Using Action Research For Social Change
José Juan Barba
- On Reflexive And Self-Ethnography: A Personal Account
- INCLUD-ED Project: Communicative Methodology and Social Transformation
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.