14 SES 13, Dialogue and Social Transformation, Part II: Methodological Issues, Session It I
Symposium, Part 2
This paper present the research work developed by the University of Malta during the Integrated Project INCLUD-ED. The communicative methodology used in this project, is based on current developments in social sciences (Habermas 1984). It has already been successfully employed in previous research carried out within the European Research Framework Programmes (Touraine et al 2004; Vargas and Gómez 2003). The analysis of the evidence of success was carried out through 6 case studies which took place over a 4 year period in Malta, Spain, Finland, Lithuania and the United Kingdom using the following techniques: 356 standardized open-ended interviews, 112 communicative observations, 32 communicative focus groups and 156 communicative daily-life stories.
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.