16 SES 14 A, ICT in Education: Examples of Good Practice II
Symposium, Part 2
Information Technology has brought many new challenges to learners within contemporary academic contexts in the sense that the access to different sources of information involves new ways of planning and accomplishing learning tasks, as well as entails specific skill development. As the new TELEs contribute to a re-appreciation of the teaching/learning process, we aim to study the learning paths of 11th grade students in order to capture their perspectives related with SRL and information gathering by using the Web. With this study, by analyzing data from observations, stimulated recall and interviews, we expect to acquire information that will allow us to construct and develop intervention strategies, orientations and suggestions for pedagogical practices as well as new pedagogical and technological tools that will facilitate teaching and learning in academic settings in future professional contexts.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.