session provided by 16. ICT in Education and Training
ICT in Education: Examples of Good Practice II
16 SES 14 A
Symposium, Part 2
- ICT in Education: Examples of Good Practice (part 2 of 2)
Karl Steffens Julio Palmero Margarida Romero Roberta Sala Fátima Duarte Ton Mooij José Sánchez Rodrígues Juan Manuel Trujillo Torres Barbara Colombo Ana Margarida Veiga Simão
- Technology Enhanced Learning Environments for Self-regulated Learning: a Framework for Re-appreciation of the Teaching/Learning Process
Fátima Duarte Ana Margarida Veiga Simão
- Music and Creativity on the Web as a Good Practice to Promote Learning: is it Possible?
Roberta Sala Barbara Colombo
- Use of a Serious Games in a Finance Course for Improving the Collaborative Decision Making (CDM)
- The Creation and Use of Personal Learning Environments by University Students
Karl Steffens Julio Palmero José Sánchez Rodrígues Juan Manuel Trujillo Torres
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.