16 SES 14 A, ICT in Education: Examples of Good Practice II
Symposium, Part 2
In this paper we report on a study conducted during the academic year 2011-12 in different courses for future teachers in primary education offered by the Universities of Malaga and Granada. In these courses students were supposed to develop their own Personal Learning Environment (PLE) and to reflect on its use. During the courses, students were acquainted with tools they were to use in the creation of their PLEs. Towards the end, they were asked to design concept maps which were to show how these tools were incorporated in their PLEs. They were then to evaluate to what extent they had actually implemented the tools provided to them in their courses. Evaluation was done by the professors running the courses but also in a peer and auto-evaluation manner.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.