16 SES 11 A, Self-regulated Learning in Technology Enhanced Learning Environments III
Symposium, Part 3
This communication will present the final structure of implementation and management of a Massive Online Closed Course (MOCC) for training Higher Education teachers to use Moodle. After doing a pilot study to test the structure of the MOCC in the second semester of 2010/2011 academic year, some adjustments have been made before applying the course in the Learning Management System (LMS) used in the Higher Education Institution in which it was implemented. Some of the motivation and activity procrastination issues detected in the pilot study demanded some instructional design adjustments and some of the tools to assess our goals were further developed. The main purpose of the course is to promote self-regulated learning (SRL) through interaction and the creation of a community of practice (CoP) among the participants. A group of instructors assured the management and an ongoing monitoring of the MOCC using several LMS tools especially for synchronous and asynchronous communication and interaction.
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.