session provided by 16. ICT in Education and Training
Self-regulated Learning in Technology Enhanced Learning Environments III
16 SES 11 A
Symposium, Part 3
- Self-Regulated Learning in Technology Enhanced Learning Environments (part 3 of 3)
Karl Steffens Fernando Luís Santos Ana Remesal Ton Mooij Patrícia Fidalgo João Paz Chiara Valenti
- A Self-regulated On-line Training to Promote Creativity, Self-esteem and Critical Thinking in Adults.
- Peer Assessment for the Development of Self-regulated Learning in Social Context
- Promoting Self-regulated Learning in a Massive Online Course
Patrícia Fidalgo Fernando Luís Santos João Paz
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.