22 SES 12 A, E-Learning 2.0: Online Participation in Higher Education
The question of the teacher’s influence in the process of the implementation of digital media into learning is repositioning itself, if classroom teaching is supplemented by additional places of learning: Digital media are more strongly used to reach their own competency goals at all. This is especially true for study programs at universities of applied sciences. They almost integrate theoretical and empirical requirements with practical needs on different places. To support theory practice transfer in such study programs, a teacher community was initiated at the HAW Hamburg in early 2012. On the basis of shared knowledge, a concept to foster the self-‐regulated learning process with digital media is being developed. Qualitative interviews in the initial phase of the community suggest clear media opportunities: Although the teachers operate in different study programs, they agree on possible methods and their digital availability (such as e-‐ portfolios, e.g. Meyer, Mayrberger, Münte-‐Goussar & Schwalbe, 2011). Nevertheless, personal differences were shown up. In this contribution, the interviews are reviewed regarding (a) the significance of the teaching routines in various stages of the implementation process of digital media and (b) the influence of different places of teaching, having an eye on structural beliefs.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.