session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
E-Learning 2.0: Online Participation in Higher Education
22 SES 12 A
- E-Learning 2.0: Online Participation in Higher Education
Mandy Rohs Sandra Hofhues Swapna Kumar CLARA PEREIRA COUTINHO Annabell Preussler Johanna Kenney
- Supporting Theory Practice Transfer with Digital Media: Structural Beliefs and Individual Expectations from the Teacher’s View. A Case Study
- Assessing Student Learning using Social Media in Higher Education: Strategies and Challenges
Swapna Kumar Johanna Kenney
- Challenges for Teacher Education in the Learning Society: case studies of promising practice
CLARA PEREIRA COUTINHO
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.