session provided by 27. Didactics - Learning and Teaching
Standardizing Classroom Video Observation: Secondary Analyses of the PISA + Video Study
27 SES 14 A
- Standardizing Classroom Video Observation: Secondary Analyses of the PISA+ Video Study
Tone Cecilie Carlsten Sigrun Svenkerud Cecilie pedersen Dalland Emilia Andersson Hilda Borko Kirsti Klette Pam Grossman
- Towards Shared Standards in Classroom Observation
Tone Cecilie Carlsten Kirsti Klette
- Oral Presentations: Gender Differences in One Norwegian 9th Grade Classroom
Sigrun Svenkerud Cecilie Dalland
- Teachers' Use of Questions and Responses to Students Contributions During Whole Class Discussions: Comparing Language Arts Classrooms and Science Classrooms
- Blending Observation Protocols: Comparing the PISA+ and PLATO Codebooks in Secondary Video Analyses of Language Arts Classroom Teaching in Norway
Tone Cecilie Carlsten Pamela Grossman Kirsti Klette
- Benefits and Concerns in Using Previously Gathered Video Data
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.