session provided by 27. Didactics - Learning and Teaching
Literacy and Didactics: Perspectives, Practices and Consequences II
27 SES 14 B
- Literacy and Didactics: Perspectives, Practices and Consequences II
Eva Lundqvist Tobias Fredlund Pål Aarsand Åsa Wedin Sangeeta Bagga-Gupta Leif Östman Gérard Sensevy John Airey Ann Linder Cedric Linder Helen Melander Ann-Carita Ann-Carita Evaldsson
- Disciplinary Literacy—The Overarching Goal of Higher Education?
Eva Lundqvist John Airey Ann Linder Cedric Linder
- Choosing Appropriate Resources: Investigating Students’ Scientific Literacy
Tobias Fredlund John Airey Cedric Linder
- Literacy in Negotiating, Constructing and Manifesting Identities. The Case of Immigrant Unaccompanied Refugee Boys in Sweden
- Media Literacy in Children's Everyday Life
Pål Aarsand Helen Melander Ann-Carita Evaldsson
- Variation and Modalities in Languaging. The Writing, Talking, Signing Human Being and Communities of Practices
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.