session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Dialogue and Social Transformation, Part I: Examining the Research ‘Footprint’ in Rural Contexts. International Discussion of Methodological Issues and Possibilities
14 SES 12 A
- Examining the research ‘footprint’ in rural contexts: An international discussion on methodological issues and possibilities
Simone White Michelle Anderson Michael Corbett Cath Gristy Rune Kvalsund Linda Mary Hargreaves
- Research on schooling in rural contexts. Use of explanatory theory – place based or placeless?
- Research and rural communities: An engagement with ethics
- Does it matter where we live?: Reflections on the implications of standpoint theory for rural education research
- The rural researcher and rural research: Examining the ‘footprint’
Michelle Anderson Simone White
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.