session provided by 16. ICT in Education and Training
Social Media and Learning
16 SES 08 B
Parallel Paper Session
- Using Blogger as a Tool to Encourage University Students’ Collaboration
Sini Kontkanen Sari Havu-Nuutinen Teemu Valtonen
- Collaboration in social networks: an analysis according to the Murphy's Model
Eliana Santana Lisbôa Clara Coutinho
- Learning through Blogging: Use of Blogs to Enhance Percieved Learning of Pre-service ICT Teacher in Undergraduate Course
Eylem Kilic İbrahim Gokdas
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.