session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Physical Teachers' Education, Health and School Curriculum
23 SES 08 C
- Elite sport as official knowledge. A study of the distributive rules legitimating elite sport in the Norwegian national curriculum.
- “Docile” and “Agile” Bodies in Globalization/Europeanization Discourses: Curricular shifts in Greek Physical Education and Teachers/Learners’ Subjectivities.
Menie Kourou Polychronis Sifakakis
- Producing figures of the ‘problematics’: An elaboration of techno-biopolitics in health promotion in school.
- Physical Education Teachers and their Attitudes towards Change: Implementation of Educational Reform
Varda Inglis Sima Zach
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.