session provided by 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Beyond Advocacy and Evaluation: New Theoretical and Conceptual Approaches for Analyzing Rights-Based Participatory Pedagogies and Practices
25 SES 13
- Beyond Advocacy and Evaluation: New Theoretical and Conceptual Approaches For Analyzing Rights-based Participatory Pedagogies And Practices
Sara Bragg Pat Thomson Jeroen Bron Teresa Susinos Helen Manchester Ángeles Parrilla
- Participatory Pedagogies As Social Practices
Sara Bragg Helen Manchester
- Negotiating the Curriculum: Students and Teacher Co-create Curriculum Content in Secondary Education Classes
- The Child’s Eye: Ways Of Seeing School Participation
Maria Isabel Doval
- Student Participation And School Improvement as a Multivocal Process. A Research Project In Spanish Schools
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.