Network: 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Tuesday, 2013-09-10, 13:15-14:45, Room: A-205, Chair: Vicki Coppock
- The Role of Emotions for Understanding Human Dignity
- Children’s perspectives on their wellbeing: insights from Australian and Italian research experiences
- "If You Don't Have Wellbeing, You're Dead": How Children Define and Deconstruct the Notion of Wellbeing
Valentina Mazzoni Jonathon Sargeant
Jenna K. Swan
Tuesday, 2013-09-10, 15:15-16:45, Room: A-205, Chair: Ann Quennerstedt
- Children's Standpoints on Rights: Through the Lens of Being 4
- Young Children’s Perceptions of Local, National and Cultural Dimensions of Their Own Identity
- Investigation on implementation of Children's Rights Education in Hong Kong
Deborah Harcourt Solveig Hagglund
Filiz Polat Puja Kapai Fay Wong Anna Wazls
Tuesday, 2013-09-10, 17:15-18:45, Room: A-205, Chair: John I'Anson
- A Child Perspective in the Study of Bullying in Swedish Boarding Elite’s Schools
- Listening To What The Children Have To Say: An Investigation Into The Effects Of Glue Ear On Learning And Life.
- Learning to Girlhood and Boyhood: Children's Experience of Gender in Preschools
Guadalupe Francia Silvia Edling
Wednesday, 2013-09-11, 09:00-10:30, Room: A-205, Chair: Carol Robinson
- The Meaning of School: A Literature Review on Students' Experiences
- New Trends In Children’s Rights Research: Towards A Full Research Field In Educational Studies?
Susanne Hansson Karin Bengtsson
Wednesday, 2013-09-11, 11:00-12:30, Room: A-205, Chair: Nina Thelander
- Children’s Constructions Of Themselves As Holders Of Human Rights
- From Pupil to Learner: Does Changing Policy Enhance Children’s Right of Expression?
- Dangerous Minds? Problematizing Discourses of ‘Vulnerability’ in Constructions of the British Muslim Child as ‘Would-be Terrorist’.
John I'Anson Jenny Reeves
Mark McGovern Vicki Coppock
Wednesday, 2013-09-11, 12:30-14:00, Room: FUAYE, Chair:
- When the rules are illegal - rights of child in the regulations of the schools of Polish-German borderland
Przemysław Dudek Mariola Gańko-Karwowska Lidia Marek
Wednesday, 2013-09-11, 15:30-17:00, Room: A-205, Chair: Deborah Harcourt
- From Theory to Practice in Teaching Children’s Rights
- Human Rights Didactic: Teaching children’s human rights a matter of what, why and how?
Judith Arrazola Leticia Victoria Fraga Colman
Wednesday, 2013-09-11, 17:15-18:45, Room: A-205, Chair: Jonathon Sargeant
- Children’s Competences in Civic Decision
- Rethinking Democracy and Inclusive Education in Primary and Secondary School
Valentina Mazzoni Valentina Montù Luigina Mortari
Núria Simó Jordi Feu Antoni Tort Laura Domingo Itxaso Tellado
Thursday, 2013-09-12, 09:00-10:30, Room: A-205, Chair: Guadalupe Francia
25 SES 09, Making Connections: Theory and Practice of Using Visual Methods to Aid Children’s Participation in Educational Research
Thursday, 2013-09-12, 11:00-12:30, Room: A-205, Chair: Jill Clark
- Making connections: Theory and Practice of Using Visual Methods to Aid Children’s Participation in Educational Research
Jill Clark Karen Laing Pamela Woolner
Thursday, 2013-09-12, 15:30-17:00, Room: A-205, Chair: John I'Anson
- Network Meeting
Friday, 2013-09-13, 09:00-10:30, Room: A-205, Chair: Ann Quennerstedt
- What does Children´s Choice of Participation in Educational Research tell us?
- Childrens Participation In Pree- school
Kristina Hellberg Helene Elvstrand
25 SES 13, Beyond Advocacy and Evaluation: New Theoretical and Conceptual Approaches for Analyzing Rights-Based Participatory Pedagogies and Practices
Friday, 2013-09-13, 11:00-12:30, Room: A-205, Chair: Sara Bragg
- Beyond Advocacy and Evaluation: New Theoretical and Conceptual Approaches For Analyzing Rights-based Participatory Pedagogies And Practices
- Participatory Pedagogies As Social Practices
- Negotiating the Curriculum: Students and Teacher Co-create Curriculum Content in Secondary Education Classes
- The Child’s Eye: Ways Of Seeing School Participation
- Student Participation And School Improvement as a Multivocal Process. A Research Project In Spanish Schools
Sara Bragg Pat Thomson Jeroen Bron Teresa Susinos Helen Manchester Ángeles Parrilla
Sara Bragg Helen Manchester
Maria Isabel Doval
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.