session provided by 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Making Connections: Theory and Practice of Using Visual Methods to Aid Children’s Participation in Educational Research
25 SES 09
- Making connections: Theory and Practice of Using Visual Methods to Aid Children’s Participation in Educational Research
Jill Clark Karen Laing Pamela Woolner
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.