session provided by 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Children’s Rights, Emotions and Well-Being
25 SES 01
- The Role of Emotions for Understanding Human Dignity
- Children’s perspectives on their wellbeing: insights from Australian and Italian research experiences
Valentina Mazzoni Jonathon Sargeant
- "If You Don't Have Wellbeing, You're Dead": How Children Define and Deconstruct the Notion of Wellbeing
Jenna K. Swan
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.