session provided by 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Concepts in Children’s Rights Discourse: the ‘Learner’, ‘Vulnerability’ and ‘Growth’
25 SES 05
- Children’s Constructions Of Themselves As Holders Of Human Rights
- From Pupil to Learner: Does Changing Policy Enhance Children’s Right of Expression?
John I'Anson Jenny Reeves
- Dangerous Minds? Problematizing Discourses of ‘Vulnerability’ in Constructions of the British Muslim Child as ‘Would-be Terrorist’.
Mark McGovern Vicki Coppock
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.