session provided by 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Implementation and Constructions of Children’s Rights: International Perspectives
25 SES 02
- Children's Standpoints on Rights: Through the Lens of Being 4
Deborah Harcourt Solveig Hagglund
- Young Children’s Perceptions of Local, National and Cultural Dimensions of Their Own Identity
- Investigation on implementation of Children's Rights Education in Hong Kong
Filiz Polat Puja Kapai Fay Wong Anna Wazls
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.