session provided by 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Children’s Perspectives on Issues of Concern
25 SES 03
- A Child Perspective in the Study of Bullying in Swedish Boarding Elite’s Schools
Guadalupe Francia Silvia Edling
- Listening To What The Children Have To Say: An Investigation Into The Effects Of Glue Ear On Learning And Life.
- Learning to Girlhood and Boyhood: Children's Experience of Gender in Preschools
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.