session provided by 05. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Student (Dis-)Engagement : Narratives, Attitudes towards Services and Supports, and Educational Programme Choice (2)
05 SES 02
Dolf van Veen
- Preventing Child Misconduct by Fostering Positive Behavior Support in Primary School; Effectiveness of the “Brief School-wide Behavior Support Program” (BSBS)
Mari-Anne Sørlie Asgeir R. Olseth Terje Ogden
- Community Schools: What is the long term impact of project funding?
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.