The Swedish research school “Quantitative Research Methods in Education (QRM)” funded by the Swedish Research Council offers advanced method courses for both PhD-student and post-docs free of charge. A major part of the courses has been held online even before the pandemic with one meeting in person to promote network building. QRM also organizes an annual conference in June. Colleagues in Network 9 are welcome to apply. More information about the courses is available at https://www.gu.se/en/qrm.
The network is planning to create a special issue for papers presented on the coming ECER.
- Theory of Assessment, Evaluation, Testing and Measurement
- Methodology and Instrumentation of Assessments, Evaluations, Tests and Measurements
- Assessments in the Domains of School Subjects
- Relating Achievement Results to Variables on Individual Level
- Relating Achievement Results to Variables on Class, School/Institution or System Level
- Evaluation of Educational Research
- Educational Assessment Policies and System Monitoring