22 SES 02B, Developing Employability, Skills and Competencies in Higher Education (Part 1)
Biesta, G., & Burbules, N. (2003). Pragmatism and educational research. Lanham: Rowman & Littlefield. Butler, J. (2006). Gender trouble: feminism and the subversion of identity. New York: Routledge. Dewey, J. (1925). Experience and nature. Chicago: Open Court. Ellström, P-E. (1997). The many meanings of occupational competence and qualification. Journal of European Industrial Training, 21(6), 266–273.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.