22 SES 06C, Changes and Reforms in Higher Education (Part 2)
Bourdieu, P. (1997) The Forms of Capital IN Halsey, A. H., Lauder, H., Brown, P. and Stuart Wells, A. (eds) Education, Culture, Economy and Society, Oxford: Oxford University Press, pp.46-58. Bourdieu, P. (1998) Practical Reason, Cambridge: Polity. Hodkinson, P., Biesta, G. and James, D. (2004) Towards a Cultural Theory of College-based Learning. Paper presented at the Annual Conference of the British Educational Research Association, Manchester, September 2004. Osborne, M. (2003) Increasing of widening participation in higher education? A European overview, European Journal of Education, 38, 1, pp.5-24. Reay, D. (2003) Shifting Class Identities? Social Class and the Transition to Higher Education IN Vincent, C. (ed) Social Justice, Education and Identity, London: RoutledgeFalmer, pp.51-64. Reay, D., David, M. and Ball, S. J. (2001) Making a difference? Institutional habituses and higher education choice, Sociological Research Online, 5, 4. http://socresonline.org.uk/5/4/reay.html
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.