07 SES 05A, Interacting Inequalities
Cole, M. and Maisuria, A. (2008) Critical Race Theory and Education. Journal for Critical Education Policy Studies. The Institute for Education Policy Studies, Vol 5, No1 Cole, M. (2007a) Marxism in Education Theory: origins and issues, London: Routledge Darder, A. and Torres, R. D. (2004) After Race: Racism after Multiculturalism, New York and London: New York University Press Delgado, R. (1995) The Rodrigo Chronicles: Conversations about America and Race, New York: New York University Press. Gillborn, D. (2005) “Education Policy as an Act of White Supremacy: Whiteness, Critical Race Theory and Education Reform”, Journal of Education Policy, 20 (4) July, pp. 485-505 Gillborn, D. (2006) “Critical Race Theory and Education: Racism and antiracism in educational theory and praxis”, Discourse: studies in the cultural politics of education, 27 (1), pp. 11-32. Leonardo, Z (2004) “The Unhappy Marriage between Marxism and Race Critique: Political Economy and the Production of Racialized Knowledge”, Policy Futures in Education, 2 (3 & 4), pp. 483-493. Online. Available HTTP: http://www.wwwords.co.uk/pfie/content/pdfs/2/issue2_3.asp#4 (accessed 19 July 2007) Miles, R. (1989) Racism, London: Routledge. “Rac-ing Forward” Northampton University: Maisuria, A. and Martin, C. (2008) “Those Polish, they’re coming here and taking all our jobs”: A Critical Analysis of Critical Race Theory in Britain. Centre for Sociology, Anthropology and Politics (C-SAPs). The Higher Education Academy A full reference list can be provided upon request
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.