22 SES 11B, Developing Employability, Skills and Competencies in Higher Education (Part 4)
Salehi, E. (2001) A Study of the Expansion of Higher Education in Iran with Particular Reference to Women’s Participation. A Ph D thesis. Bath: University of Bath. Salehi, E. (2002) A Study of the Expansion of Higher Education in Iran with Particular Reference to Women’s Participation. The Journal of Humanities of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Vol. 9. No. 4 Salehi Omran, E (2007)Higher Educational Opportunity for Iranian Women and Social Changes. Paper presented at the ECSR/Transeurope Conference Globalization, Inequality and the Life Course, which take place in Groningen, the Netherlands, September 1-2.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.