22 SES 02A, Developing Internationalism in Higher Education (Part 1)
Brine, J. (2007) Paper presented at the Society for Research in Higher Education Annual Conference, Brighton December. Cavell, S. ( 1972 ) The Senses of Walden, The University of Chicago Press, Chicago and London. Crawley. F., Smeyers, P. and Standish, P. (Eds) (2000) Universities Remembering Europe, Bergahn Books, Oxford. Derrida, J. (2005) What Is A “Relevant Translation” in L. Venuti (Ed) The Translation Studies Reader, Routledge, New York and London. Harris, S. (2007a) Internationalising the University, Educational Philosophy and Theory(Online early article. Published article online: 19-May-2007 doi: 10.1111/j.1469-5812.2007.00336.x) Harris, S. (2007b) The Governance of Education: How neo-liberalism is transforming policy and practice, Continuum, London. Hogan, P. (1998) Europe and the World of Learning: Orthodoxy and Aspiration in the Wake of Modernity. Journal of Philosophy of Education, Vol 32, No. 3, 361-376. IRDAC (Industrial Research and Development Advisory Committee) (1994) Quality and Relevance: The Challenge to European Education. Brussels: IRDAC. Simons, M. (2006) ‘Education through Research’ at European Universities: Notes on the orientation of academic research, Journal of Philosophy of Education, 40, 1, pp. 31-50. Standish, P. (1999) Centre Without Substance: cultural capital and The University in Ruins, Special issue on globalization, Jahrbuch für Erziehungswissenschaft, 83-104. Steiner, G. (1975) After Babel. Aspects of language and translation. Oxford University Press, Oxford.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.