22 SES 02A, Developing Internationalism in Higher Education (Part 1)
Denman, B. D. (2001). The emergence of trans-regional educational exchange schemes (TREES) in Europe, North America, and the Asia-Pacific Region. Higher Education in Europe, 26(1), 95-106. Huisman, J., & Wende, M. van der. (2004). The EU and Bologna: Are supra- and international initiatives threatening domestic agendas? European Journal of Education, 39(3), 349-357. Lee, J. J., & Rice, C. (2007). Welcome to America? International student perceptions of discrimination. Higher Education, 53, 381-409. Li, M., & Bray, M. (2007). Cross-border flows of students for higher education: Push-pull factors and motivations of mainland Chinese students in Hong Kong and Macau. Higher Education, 53, 791-818. McCormack, E. (2005). Enrollment of foreign students falls for a 2nd year. Chronicle of Higher Education, 52(13), A1-A45. Retrieved January 8, 2008, from http://web.ebscohost.com/ehost/resultsvid=3&hid=102&sid=2eb8df48-2546-4724-b921-3874ede284d4%40sessionmgr107 Mizikaci, F. (2005). Prospects for European integration: Turkish higher education. Higher Education in Europe, 30 (1) 67-79 James, R., & Mok, K. 2003. Editorial. Higher Education Research & Development, 22 (2) 115-116 Pokarier, C. (2006). Cross-border higher education in the Australia-Japan relationship. Australian Journal of International Affairs, 60(4), 552-573. Teichler, U. (2004). The changing debate on internationalization of higher education. Higher Education, 48, 5-26. Umakoshi, T. (1997). Internationalization of Japanese higher education in the 1980's and early 1990's. Higher Education, 34, 259-273.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.