session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Teaching, Learning and Assessment in Higher Education
22 SES 01 A
- Paradigms of Teaching, Learning and Assessment in the Portuguese Bologna Process: Evidence from a Multivariate Analysis of a Survey
Pedro Rodrigues Gilda Soromenho Isaura Devesa
- Assessment in Higher Education after the Bologna process:
Diana Pereira Maria Assunção Flores
- Prerequisites For Persistence In Distance Education
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.