session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Portugese Research into Social Justice and Intercultural Education
07 SES 01 A
- Introduction to Portugues Educational System
- Exploring Portuguese Young Adults Perceptions of School Spaces for Participation with Voice
Eunice Macedo Helena C. Araujo
- The Ambivalence of the School: Between Segregation and Inclusion. The case of Portuguese-speaking migrants (and non-migrants) in Portugal
Isabel Menezes Norberto Ribeiro Tiago Neves
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.