session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Teachers' Imagination Regarding Diversity and Inequality
07 SES 03 A
- Visionaries Creating Learning Space for Social Justice and Inclusion. ”I Could Have it Easier but it is not Enough”
Hille Janhonen-Abruquah Heini Paavola Heidi Layne Fred Dervin
- Short Stories and Tall Tales: social justice and education
- Cultural diversity of the teaching corps in Switzerland : a question of social justice ?
Marie Anne Broyon Abdeljalil Akkari
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.