session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Diversity and Communality Contested
07 SES 05 A
- Policy Vacuum in the UK: education, abandoned ‘community cohesion’ and a new model of practice
Marie Parker-Jenkins Germ Janmaat
- The ‘Care of Others’: Strategies of Compassion and Capital in Advantaged and Disadvantaged Schools in Multicultural Australia
Catherine Smith Stephen Parker
- “Kaksi kieltä, kaksi mieltä” * – Constructing cultural spaces in the public discourse on bilingual schools in Finland
Tuuli From Fritjof Sahlström
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.