session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
‘Negotiating Heteronormative School Contexts’ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer (LGBTQ) Issues in Education
07 SES 11 B
- ‘Negotiating Heteronormative School Contexts’ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer (LGBTQ) Issues in Education
Declan Fahie Mattias Lundin Helene Götschel Florian Cristobal Klenk Aoife Neary Renée DePalma
- Sweden – The Paradox for Gay Teachers
- Ireland: Constructing Teacher and Sexual Subjectivities: The Problems with Religious/Secular Binaries
- Germany: Teaching queer issues in teacher education
Helene Götschel Florian C. Klenk
- Ireland: Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual (LGB) teachers’ attitudes towards the teaching of religion in Irish schools
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.