session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Religion and Religious Education: Past, Present and Future in Europe (Part 2)
07 SES 13 B
Symposium: continued from 07 SES 12 B
- Religion and Religious Education: Past, Present and Future in Europe. Part 2
Kerstin von Brömssen Sidsel Lied Jenny Berglund Kristin Skinstad van der Kooij Peter Schreiner
- “The Multi-Faith Classroom and Teacher Education”
- The Location of Religion in Upper Secondary Schools: Exploring Discourses on Religion”
Kerstin von Brömssen
- “Religious Education Reform Nationally and Locally: A Dispute about the Place of Clergy in Public Kindergartens”
Kristin Skinstad van der Kooij
- “Swedish Religion Education: Objective but Marinated in Lutheran Protestantism?”
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.