session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Professional Perspectives on Roma Education
07 SES 05 B
- How Roma families’ education can impact Roma children’s academic success? The results of EduRom project.
Noemi Martin-Casabona Fernando Macías Joan Cabré Olivé Aitor Gomez Marc Sampé Compte
- De-ethnicization versus ethnicization in the sphere of Roma education
Marketa Levinska Dana Bittnerová
- Dynamic Storytelling by Roma Pedagogical Assistants
Tijana Jokic Colette Daiute Tünde Kovacs-Cerovic Ayşenur Ataman Ralitsa Todorova
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.