23 SES 04 D, The Quality Agenda
- Andersen, P. Ø., Hjort, K., & Schmidt, L. S. K. (2008). Dokumentation og evaluering mellem forvaltning og pædagogik. København: BUPL. - Bennett, J. (2003). Starting strong - the persistent division between care and education. Journal of Early Childhood Research, 21(1), 21-48. - Blackburn, P. (2006). Childcare services in the eu - what future? European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions. - Dahler-Larsen, P. (2008). Kvalitetens beskaffenhed. Odense: Syddansk Universitetsforlag. - Dean, M. (1999). Governmentality: Power and rule in modern society. London; Thousand Oaks, Calif.: Sage Publications. - Dean, M. (2007). Governing societies: Political perspectives on domestic and international rul. Maidenhead (UK) & New York: Open University Press. - Deleuze, G., & Guattari, F. (1994). What is philosophy? New York: Columbia University Press. - Foucault, M. (1971). L'ordre du discours; leçon inaugurale au collège de france prononcée le 2 décembre 1970. [Paris]: Gallimard. - Foucault, M. (1978). The history of sexuality: The will to knowledge. New York: Pantheon Books. - Foucault, M. (1993). Qu'est-ce que les lumières? Magazine Littéraire(309, avril 1993), 61 - 74. - Henry, M., Lingard, B., Rizvi, F., & Taylor, S. (2001). The oecd, globalisation and education policy. Oxford (UK): IAU Press & Elsevier Science Ltd. - Krejsler, J. (2005). Professions and their identities: How to explore professional development among (semi-)professions. Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research, 49(4), 335 - 357. - Larner, W., & Walters, W. (Eds.). (2004). Global governmentality: Governing international spaces. New York & London: Routledge. - Mooney, A., & Munton, A. (1998). Quality in early childhood services: Parent, provider and policy perspectives. Children & Society, 12, 101-112. - Moss, P., & Dahlberg, G. (2008). Beyond quality in early childhood education and care – languages of evaluation. New Zealand Journal of Teachers’ Work, 5(1), 3-12. - Munton, A., Mooney, A., & Rowland, L. (1995). Deconstructing quality: A conceptual framework for the new paradigm in day care provision for the under eights. Early Childhood Development and Care(114), 11-23. - Network, E. C. C. (1996). Quality targets in services for young children. In B. European Commission Equal Opportunities Unit (Ed.).
00. Central Events (Keynotes, EERA-Panel, EERJ Round Table, Invited Sessions)
Network 1. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Network 2. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Network 3. Curriculum Innovation
Network 4. Inclusive Education
Network 5. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Network 6. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Network 7. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Network 8. Research on Health Education
Network 9. Assessment, Evaluation, Testing and Measurement
Network 10. Teacher Education Research
Network 11. Educational Effectiveness and Quality Assurance
Network 12. LISnet - Library and Information Science Network
Network 13. Philosophy of Education
Network 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Network 15. Research Partnerships in Education
Network 16. ICT in Education and Training
Network 17. Histories of Education
Network 18. Research in Sport Pedagogy
Network 19. Ethnography
Network 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Network 22. Research in Higher Education
Network 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Network 24. Mathematics Education Research
Network 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Network 26. Educational Leadership
Network 27. Didactics – Learning and Teaching
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.