session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (Part 3)
22 SES 10 B
Paper Session. Continued from 22 SES 09 B
- Using Problem-based and Peer-assisted Learning in Teaching Mathematics to University Students: Focus on Competence Development
Elena Luchinskaya Galina Nilsson
- Approaching problem-based cases: students’ questions and learning styles
Patricia Almeida Mike Watts Helena Pedrosa de Jesus
- A Hidden Agenda for Teaching and Learning - Student Partipcipation in Higher Education
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.