02 SES 12 B, Transition in Education and Research: Skills Development
The main problem of this study is to investigate the factors that cause damage to the system's skills training in Iran. For this purpose, three-dimensional analytical model which can represent a profile of skills, it also was used. According to this approach, problems and damage skills training system can be from three perspectives: structure, content, and context survey. The main objective of this research, pathology management skills training in Iran.
- What are the main problems of the skill training in Iran?
- The extent to which the structural problems linked to skills training in Iran?
- The extent to which the content problems linked to skills training in Iran?
- 2. The extent to which the context problems linked to skills training in Iran?
Brown, P. and Lauder H.(1992)Education for economic survival: from Fordism to Post-Fordism: London: Routledge. Fagerlind, I., Saha, J. (1989). Education and National Development: A Comparative Perspective (2en Ed.). Pengamon Press, Sydney. Gough ,Stephen( 2010).Technical and vocational education and training, Continuum International Publishing Group. ILO. N. D. (2007) The changing role of government and other stakeholders in vocational education and training. Geneva: Training policies and systems Branch. Kuckulez , Anja (2007) Studies on continuing vocational training in Germany an Empirical Assessment. Lamd, Stephen (2010). International Comparisons of china's technical and vocational education and training system. Momeni, M. (2009) Modern Research concepts in Operations, College Press of Tehran University Management (in Persian). Noori, I, et al. (2007); “Evaluating the teaching quality by Fuzzy MCDM technique”, Management knowledge, No. 78, pp. 139-160(in Persian). Mehregan, F. (2004). Advanced operational research, academic book publishing, Tehran, first edition (in Persian). Moodie ,G.(2008).From vocational to higher education: an international perspective, McGraw-Hill International (UK)
00. Central Events (Keynotes, EERA-Panel, EERJ Round Table, Invited Sessions)
Network 1. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Network 2. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Network 3. Curriculum Innovation
Network 4. Inclusive Education
Network 5. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Network 6. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Network 7. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Network 8. Research on Health Education
Network 9. Assessment, Evaluation, Testing and Measurement
Network 10. Teacher Education Research
Network 11. Educational Effectiveness and Quality Assurance
Network 12. LISnet - Library and Information Science Network
Network 13. Philosophy of Education
Network 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Network 15. Research Partnerships in Education
Network 16. ICT in Education and Training
Network 17. Histories of Education
Network 18. Research in Sport Pedagogy
Network 19. Ethnography
Network 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Network 22. Research in Higher Education
Network 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Network 24. Mathematics Education Research
Network 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Network 26. Educational Leadership
Network 27. Didactics – Learning and Teaching
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.