20 SES 01, Session Zero - Introducing Ourselves and Network 20
The aim of this workshop is to draw together all the presenters to Network 20 in order to build a small research community which will work together during the conference. Through active engagement of the participants, we will build a shared understanding of the beliefs and values, which underpin Network 20. We will begin to share our own research so that we are not strangers when the presentations take place. Through these activities, we will work at building what Maxine Greeme has called 'common-ground'. Similar sessions at previous conferences have proved very successful in building a sense of community amongst presenters to Network 20 for the duration of the conference
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.