02 SES 14 B, VETNET Moot Meeting
This final session of the 2015 ECER Budapest provides an opportunity for reflections on the conference and for planning for the 2016 conference. Innovations introduced for 2014 such as this final session for reflection and planning include the blind reviewing of paper proposals by three reviewers and two reviewers for postgraduate researcher proposals. A further innovation was the introduction of discussants for paper sessions where possible.
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.