session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
A Consideration of the Future of VET: Learning from the Nordic Countries
02 SES 02 A
- The Future of Vocational Education - Learning from the Nordic Countries?
Christian Helms Jørgensen Maarit Hannele Virolainen Daniel Daniel Persson Thunqvist Håkon Høst Lorenz Lassnigg Svein Michelsen
- Dropout and inclusion in the Nordic VET systems
Christian Helms Jørgensen
- The case of Finnish VET: toward increased participation and enhanced vocationalism?
- Inclusive and equal access at the same time – VET in Sweden and Denmark
Daniel Persson Thunqvist
- The historical development of the Norwegian model of VET
Håkon Høst Svein Michelsen
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.