session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Education and Transition: Economic Competence and Financial Literacy
02 SES 13 A
- Economic Competence and Financial Literacy in European Countries
Eveline Wuttke Fatima Syed Carmela Aprea Bettina Fuhrmann Anna Maria Ajello Anna Emilia Berti Antonella Marchetti Susan Seeber
- The English National Curriculum Reform: Financial Education from Policy into Practice
- Measuring economic competencies among adolescents in Germany by computer based adaptive testing (CAT)
Eveline Wuttke Susan Seeber
- The financial and economic crisis in Europe: Italian and Swiss adolescents’ informal conceptions
Carmela Aprea Anna Maria Ajello Anna Emilia Berti Antonella Marchetti
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.