session provided by 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Culture and Diversity for Pre-Service Teachers, Researching Learning Transitions in Challenging Settings and Retaining New Teachers
20 SES 07
- Culture and Diversity: Raising Pre-Service Teacher’s Awareness Using Online Intercultural Exchanges
Jayne Leh Maike Grau John Guiseppe
- The Realities of Researching Learning Transitions in Challenging Settings
Madeleine Sclater Vic Lally
- Retaining Newly Educated Teachers In The Process Of ‘Transformation From Study To Work’ Through Promotion Of Inclusive School Environments
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.