session provided by 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
International Perspectives on Student Engagement: Using Innovative Smartphone Technology in Science Classrooms
20 SES 14
- International Perspectives on Student Engagement: Using Innovative Smartphone Technology in Science Classrooms
Justina Spicer Janna Linnansaari - - Michael Broda Barbara Schneider Katariina Salmela-Aro Kalle Juuti
- Exploring the Robustness of Longitudinal Models to Variable Response Rates using the Experience Sampling Method
- Exploring the Relationship of Student Engagement in Finnish and US science classrooms with Teacher Pedagogy, Attitudes, and Instruction
Janna Linnansaari Kalle Juuti Justina Spicer
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.